September 25, 2008

real wedding: laura and jason II

More pretty details from Laura and Jason’s heartfelt, do-it-together, it takes a village wedding.

The always beautiful ring bowl from paloma’s nest (courtesy of moi, of course).

And some misc. pretty shots from the celebration. I love the one of the Bride & Groom at dusk with their dog, after the rain has stopped.

More photos coming…

(photo credit: Vanessa, my dad, and me)

comments

1. jora said on September 25, 2008

That photo of them at dusk is downright sexy. Great shot. Can’t wait to see more pics.

2. Zoë said on September 25, 2008

Hey there,

Just stumbled across you blog and love it! Your invitations are stunners.

Zoë

3. Bailee's Bride said on September 25, 2008

I just found your blog today & I adore it!! Great ideas and photos throughout!

4. Meg said on September 25, 2008

First of all, I love this wedding, yay! Second of all, I’m so happy my little made up term “Do-it-together” is picking up steam! Hooray! So much better then DIY, don’t you think?

5. lovelymorning said on September 26, 2008

meg, yes! i love do-it-together. it’s so much more accurate. and laura and jason’s wedding in particular involved help from their whole community of friends in Athens, making it especially appropriate!

6. Rebecca said on September 26, 2008

So lovely–all those deep tones!

7. bridal buzz said on September 26, 2008

aww, that’s so sweet. I actually just posted about the ring bowls in my blog. Love it!

8. Sierra said on September 26, 2008

Hey Kristina,

Glad you found my blog – but I’m even happier I found yours! Absolutely LOVE your invitations! I love the white lettering on the black envelopes with the honeycomb deboss and the assortment of beautiful stamps. Where did you get those stamps by the way? They are amazing!

Sierra

9. citysage said on September 26, 2008

Ooh! Love the Paloma’s Nest ring bowl—I just posted mine today too! I’m always so interested to see how people customize them: http://www.annesage.com

The whole wedding seemed so full of color, life and love. You must have had so much fun!

10. Anonymous said on October 30, 2008

I LOVE the bride’s dress – such a great mix of vintage and modern, romantic and elegant. Where, o where did it come from?

I also love your blog – I’ve become a frequent visitor over the past few weeks.