January 23, 2009

new pretties from hello handmade

I’m sure this will be all over the blogs this morning, but couldn’t help posting myself. How beautiful, right?

I’m almost more taken with the envelope than I am with the actual card.

You send a personalized message to Hello Handmade, and they send your Valentine the most beautiful little package. I love it. But I cannot plan far enough ahead to make the February 6th deadline. So sad.

comments

1. amanda said on January 23, 2009

wow, what a totally unique idea! i think i need to use this service for my valentines this year for sure!

2. ready.2.spark said on January 23, 2009

This is a fantastic idea. Do agree that the card feels a bit overdone in that typeface, but it’s wonderful none-the-less.

I was delighted to come across your blog.

All my best,
    Lara (ready2spark)

3. Abbey Goes Design Scouting said on January 24, 2009

These are just lovely!

4. Anonymous said on January 25, 2009

Did you know one of your wedding photos showed up here:

5. Teresa said on January 25, 2009

Oh yes… that blue envelope is so special.

6. Joslyn said on January 26, 2009

so, so pretty. i love their work!

7. Emily said on January 29, 2009

yeah…i had to go ahead and order this. Betsy’s hand lettering is to die for. I’m framing the valentine (and envelope, of course) after i give it to him.

8. mygamebest said on February 21, 2010

"Stinking EVE Isk slaves, Who told lotro gold you a color Maple story mesos Mimi's Rom Gold appearance, watched the hate … …" Purple Buy Aion Gold, Aion Power Leveling America sound to send the Spirit, attracting a lot of attention to the eyes, with Lineage 2 Adena a trace of envy and Dofus Kamas amazement EQ2 Gold was intended.
    In contrast, Zhuge Fei a FFXIV GIL servant, dressed in d.m.z Last Chaos Gold. lot less, of course, at that point he was Mabinogi Gold a guest about the Spirit FFXIV GIL of purple servants, took her to this son of Belle Glade to experience.