November 20, 2009

500 pencils

This would be the most awesome present for anyone who loves color and making things.

It’s like the hue of the month club! Every month for 20 months you get 25 pencils. And then at the end you have the entire spectrum.

My only question, after nearly 2 years, wouldn’t the first ones be just tiny little nubs by the time you received the last set? I think they should have an expedited package where you get 50 per month for 10 months. Some of us couldn’t wait that long to have every option.

500 pencils

comments

1. Emily said on November 20, 2009

I agree I couldn't wait that long to have every option – but the idea is a wonderful one – all those glorious colors!

2. becky@myfriendscallmebacon said on November 20, 2009

This is a dream come true. And then all you need is a coloring book. 500 colored pencils, this is what feeds the soul.

3. vadahodges1211 said on November 22, 2009
  4. Anonymous said on November 22, 2009

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

5. education jobs said on November 23, 2009

Yes I agree that it would be the most awesome present for anyone who loves color and making things. How I wish someone will have that present for me. LOL!!!

6. TK said on November 23, 2009

hopefully they mix up the colors…a whole month with only pink could get umm PINK?!

7. sarah said on November 24, 2009

I love this…and I agree, I'd rather just pay more and get them all up front, if only so I could like them all up and take pictures of them!! I don't know what would have happened to me as a child had I known this many colored pencils exist in the world…my tiny brain probably would have exploded. :)

8. Kim B. said on November 24, 2009

that's so gorgeous . . . .

except I would probably never use them for fear of ending up with stubs and because they just look too pretty all together!