February 21, 2010

Phillip Lim little girls

Anyone happen to see these on Gilt Groupe yesterday? VERY lucky we don’t know if we’re having a girl or not. I would have been powerless to resist at least one of these little dresses. Even though they are for 5 year olds. Phillip Lim knows.

Also, this reminds me that I have lovely pair of Phillip Lim pants waiting for me in my closet, SHOULD I EVER DECIDE TO GO INTO LABOR AND STOP BEING PREGNANT.

Thanks for all the super nice birthday wishes and encouragement. I know it’s only a matter of time. But yesterday there was a woman next to me in yoga who was 9 days over due. What does that do to your head???

More walking today for us…

comments

1. Elizabeth said on February 21, 2010

I can't handle how cute these are. Children are years away for me, but I just might buy two or three in one-day-hopes :)

2. Victoria @ Hibiscus Bloem said on February 21, 2010

Too cute. Its almost impossible to stop finding cute girls things right now. ! was 15 days over with my son and that felt like forever. Looking forward to hearing your news very soon.

3. Helena - A Diary of Lovely said on February 21, 2010

these are TOO cute!! so so so pretty
    good luck, he/she will come soon :)

4. Meg said on February 21, 2010

One of these days, would you think about talking about choosing (I assume it was a choice) not knowing on the boy/girl issue? I've thought for awhile I'd kind of like to just be surprised, but I feel like NO ONE does that anymore… thoughts?

5. Kate said on February 21, 2010

I love his kids line. We have a couple of pieces and they are all darling. I actually have the trench that they had for sale, it's too darling. I always start signing the Inspector Gadget song when she wears it. LOL She has no idea what I'm talking about, which is so sad.

I can't believe I missed that sale, but I guess it's for the best. I just bought some new Splendid and Ella Moss dresses for her. So soft.

Oh and I hope you have a girl. It's such a blast!

6. amelia said on February 22, 2010

those dresses are adorable!! good luck with the walking and baby-having, and all that :) oh! and happy belated birthday…

7. Searched And Found said on February 22, 2010

I'm not married or pregnant and I'm powerless with these dresses! :P Lol. They are adorable : )
    I'm sorry you didn't go in to labor on your birthday (think how sweet that would have been!) But it's any day now : ) Best of wishes!

8. Peonies and Polaroids said on February 22, 2010

Oooh yes, I would like to hear about your choice not to find out whether it's a boy or girl too. I change my mind about how I feel about finding such a thing out every time that I think about it.

9. redmenace said on February 23, 2010

I am in LOVE with these outfits. Must have child to dress her in these. Putting that on the list for 2010.

10. g it said on June 19, 2020

Asking questions are in fact pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything entirely, except this post
    provides good understanding even.

11. g more said on June 21, 2020

It’s nearly impossible to find well-informed people for this subject, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about!
    Thanks

12. https://tinyurl.com/rsacwgxy g said on June 21, 2020

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I’ve read this put up and if I may I desire to counsel you some fascinating things or suggestions.

Perhaps you could write next articles regarding this
    article. I want to learn even more issues about it!

13. tinyurl.com said on June 26, 2020

Amazing issues here. I am very glad to look your article.
    Thank you so much and I am having a look ahead to touch you.
    Will you please drop me a mail?

14. cbd oil that works 2020 said on June 27, 2020

I read this piece of writing completely regarding the difference of latest and preceding technologies,
    it’s amazing article.

15. cbd oil that works 2020 said on June 27, 2020

Very shortly this web page will be famous amid all blogging users, due to
    it’s fastidious content