February 21, 2010

Phillip Lim little girls

Anyone happen to see these on Gilt Groupe yesterday? VERY lucky we don’t know if we’re having a girl or not. I would have been powerless to resist at least one of these little dresses. Even though they are for 5 year olds. Phillip Lim knows.

Also, this reminds me that I have lovely pair of Phillip Lim pants waiting for me in my closet, SHOULD I EVER DECIDE TO GO INTO LABOR AND STOP BEING PREGNANT.

Thanks for all the super nice birthday wishes and encouragement. I know it’s only a matter of time. But yesterday there was a woman next to me in yoga who was 9 days over due. What does that do to your head???

More walking today for us…

comments

1. Elizabeth said on February 21, 2010

I can't handle how cute these are. Children are years away for me, but I just might buy two or three in one-day-hopes :)

2. Victoria @ Hibiscus Bloem said on February 21, 2010

Too cute. Its almost impossible to stop finding cute girls things right now. ! was 15 days over with my son and that felt like forever. Looking forward to hearing your news very soon.

3. Helena - A Diary of Lovely said on February 21, 2010

these are TOO cute!! so so so pretty
    good luck, he/she will come soon :)

4. Meg said on February 21, 2010

One of these days, would you think about talking about choosing (I assume it was a choice) not knowing on the boy/girl issue? I've thought for awhile I'd kind of like to just be surprised, but I feel like NO ONE does that anymore… thoughts?

5. Kate said on February 21, 2010

I love his kids line. We have a couple of pieces and they are all darling. I actually have the trench that they had for sale, it's too darling. I always start signing the Inspector Gadget song when she wears it. LOL She has no idea what I'm talking about, which is so sad.

I can't believe I missed that sale, but I guess it's for the best. I just bought some new Splendid and Ella Moss dresses for her. So soft.

Oh and I hope you have a girl. It's such a blast!

6. amelia said on February 22, 2010

those dresses are adorable!! good luck with the walking and baby-having, and all that :) oh! and happy belated birthday…

7. Searched And Found said on February 22, 2010

I'm not married or pregnant and I'm powerless with these dresses! :P Lol. They are adorable : )
    I'm sorry you didn't go in to labor on your birthday (think how sweet that would have been!) But it's any day now : ) Best of wishes!

8. Peonies and Polaroids said on February 22, 2010

Oooh yes, I would like to hear about your choice not to find out whether it's a boy or girl too. I change my mind about how I feel about finding such a thing out every time that I think about it.

9. redmenace said on February 23, 2010

I am in LOVE with these outfits. Must have child to dress her in these. Putting that on the list for 2010.