October 14, 2010

Paloma’s Nest holiday

I’m a little scared to be actually posting about holiday stuff already. But I do love Paloma’s Nest. Like A LOT. And fairly certain we will need a little Dashiell ornament for our tree this year, to match the one from our wedding. (Side note: now that we have a rocking chair, we do not have room for a tree. Should be an interesting decor challenge.)

When I was little, I always loved unwrapping my baby ornament at Christmas and picking the perfect place on our tree. Which means I must spend the next month finding the perfect one for Dashiell.

Look what PN has in store for us this year:

Custom letter garland!

Gift tags.

Animal ornies

Tiny initials.

And little buttons for your handmade gifts.

Plus lots more. Whichdoibuy whichdoibuy whichdoibuy.

comments

1. Ashleigh said on October 14, 2010

Oh my gosh, such great things! It does seem early to be thinking about the holidays – but that didn’t stop me from placing an order. :) I love the 6-pack of tiny dove ornaments. I’m thinking of doing gift baskets for people this year (too large an undertaking with a newborn? we shall see) thanks to one of your older posts. The dove ornament would be so pretty hanging from the handle!

2. Rachel (heart of light) said on October 14, 2010

You can’t post holiday ideas too early for me. I spent waaaay too much time yesterday designing the stamp I want to use on my holiday gifts this year. If you’re going handmade (either by you or by a small artist) you have to start gathering ideas super early.

3. Lizzie [Ten Thou Bride] said on October 14, 2010

I LOVE paloma’s nest! great picks! i’ll take these kind of holiday posts versus being assaulted with christmas decorations in august in every department store!

4. Maxabella said on October 14, 2010

Kristina, your new site looks so clean and inviting. Love it.

But how do I follow you now? x

5. iheartkiwi said on October 15, 2010

I just love Paloma’s Nest. We have a ring-bearer’s bowl that we used in our wedding last year. Now it sits on my nightstand and I put my jewelry in it before I go to sleep at night.

I might need to add that custom letter garland to my holiday wish list!

6. Lorie Gingues said on June 13, 2011

Some fancy is enabled for that.

7. Rudy Norkin said on June 13, 2011

I understand the belief of that proceeding.