October 26, 2010

Paper + Craft

Paper + Craft showed up in my mailbox while we were away for the weekend! I’m fairly certain it was sent because we posted about it on 100LC ages ago when we first found sneak peek photos online. But it’s sooooo perfect for crafty moms, I had to post about it here too.

First, it’s gorgeous. It’s small and paperback, but printed so nicely. The projects are concepted and crafted by Minhee and Truman from Paper + Cup. And the photos (by Johnny Miller) are styled by Randi Brookman Harris (who is a styling genius if you ask me) which means it’s completely satisfying just to flip through the pages. It’s so inspiring. And making me very excited for the planning of our first baby birthday party. I’m a little afraid I’m going to approach it like a mini-wedding. Which is a big problem with blogs and blog-born projects: they feed us TOO many good ideas. Sometimes it’s thoroughly overwhelming.

Look what’s inside:

See?? Don’t you want to make everything?!!

Highly recommend it. For yourself and/or (probably both) for a gift.

Of course it’s from Chronicle. I’m fairly certain they publish the best books in the genre. Buy it here.

comments

1. Melissa said on October 26, 2010

The animal cut-outs on the glasses totally rock!

2. charlane said on October 26, 2010

looks totally cute – i need to get it for my sister in law that loves to do crafts with her girls.

3. Caroline said on October 26, 2010

I just spent the weekend making crafts and cute little sock pigs with a dear friend. LOVE crafting! XO

4. alyson said on October 26, 2010

wow… definitely good stuff!!!

5. Sarah Smith said on October 26, 2010

Oohhh yessss to that navy blue & silver nursery! If and when I have a baby boy, that is going straight into my inspiration folder. Obsessed with navy.

6. Adele {modernemotive} said on October 27, 2010

Looks like a pretty book. I want to do more crafty things for my home so I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

7. letitia said on November 7, 2010

last comment, promise! but love love this, thanks for sharing! ordered :)

8. phone spy said on May 7, 2011

Some times its a pain in the ass to read what people wrote but this website is very user friendly ! .

9. Marivel Duncomb said on May 9, 2011

What i do not realize is actually how you’re not actually much more well-liked than you might be right now. You are so intelligent. You realize thus considerably relating to this subject, produced me personally consider it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always maintain it up!

10. tattoo needles tubes said on June 12, 2011

Good – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task.