December 7, 2010

Farm Shop brunch

LA peeps, some of you probably saw Farm Shop on Daily Candy last week? We went for brunch on Sunday with our friends Deja and George, and let me say that I highly recommend it. But I really can’t wait until it’s finished. You know, with the bakery and butcher and grocer and kitchen wares. Then it will truly be amazing.

Autumn salad for breakfast, natch!

The beets were divine, as beets should always be.

Mandatory weekend picture of my baby. U know u love it.

He also made an appearance on Jora’s blog, riding a vintage rocking chair with Emilia in front of Bountiful! She’s insanely cute, that Emilia.

comments

1. Kendra said on December 7, 2010

Yum! I’m dying to check this place out. Maybe a ladies who lunch date soon?!

2. steph schneider said on December 7, 2010

can’t wait to try it!

i think you are close to culver city, yes? we tried the new l’epicerie on saturday morning and the mushroom with eggs was delicious, the french toast super light & creamy, all complimented by blue bottle coffee. great new addition to the neighborhood.

3. Kristina said on December 7, 2010

@steph – Yes!!! I want to try L’epicerie so much. Mushrooms and eggs = favorite breakfast item. Thanks for the reminder!

4. Caroline said on December 7, 2010

Such great photos!!! And your little guys is so cute. That salad looks heavenly. If you are ever up North you must go to Gather in Berkeley. You would love it!! xo

5. Liz said on December 7, 2010

oh that babe. he kills me. makes me want to join the clan.

not yet, though. and emilia! THOSE CHEEKS. moly holy. I could just devour those cheeks.

I think they make a might fine pair, those two babes. ;)

6. Olivia said on December 7, 2010

that food looks absolutely INCREDIBLE. i want to eat those beets! and i love the mandatory baby pic, of course.

7. anne-marie said on December 9, 2010

What a cutie. Hope you’re well Kristina! xo, ams

8. Amy @ seven grey sweaters said on December 9, 2010

I’m curious about the bib — is that an Ikea tea towel tied around the little guy? Genius!

9. size too small said on December 10, 2010

looks totally amazing.

10. Kristina said on December 10, 2010

@Amy – it IS an Ikea tea towel. We have so many of them and only one bib so sometimes I just grab a towel if I can’t find his bib. They work great because they cover his shoulders too – bonus if we’re out in the world!