January 24, 2011

A perfect set of vintage blocks

Today will be all about vintage baby things. Found this beautiful set of blocks on Etsy this morn:

Someone should buy them. We already have a nice set, though not vintage, and I have to admit I’m tempted to get these too. Must. Resist. Mustn’t I?

comments

1. jamie said on January 24, 2011

oh man……

2. jordan said on January 24, 2011

I don’t even have children and I want those on the very very slim chance that I might decide to have them someday. I could play with them myself in the mean time.

3. Kate said on January 24, 2011

Oh no! No no no! They’ve been sold! I saw these and nearly had a heart attack; my mother had this exact same set of blocks (well, the ones with the building prints on them: bricks, windows, the clock tower…) in the original wooden puzzle case from when she was a girl and she was always heart broken that my 5 (!) hyperactive brothers broke, lost and otherwise destroyed all but a few of the blocks. I’ve always wanted to track down another set but the only other I’ve ever come across only had a few of the original blocks left, and the puzzle case was smashed in :(

4. charlane said on January 24, 2011

i see some the ones i played with as a child. happy memories

5. christina said on January 27, 2011

why, oh why, are so many toys made of plastic these days?

6. hey said on February 21, 2016

I believe that is among the so much vital information for me. And i’m glad studying your article. But wanna commentary on some normal things, The web site taste is great, the articles is truly great : D. Just right task, cheers|