January 24, 2011

Little Vintage

Doesn’t everyone want their baby to be clothed and shod and surrounded by vintage french things? Elizabeth posted Little Vintage last week and I just about lost my mind on Friday morning trolling through their wares. I need to have a semi-midcentury vintage french nursery next time around!!!

Look:

Their bassinet selection is truly amazing.

Le sigh.

You know what’s awesome? We HAVE that fisher price horse!

Oh yeah! It was my first birthday present and (of course) my mom kept it. Dashiell plays with it at my parents’ house now. And we just found this set of vintage tinker toys at my grandparents’ house a few weeks ago. Also have those stashed away for later.

Which makes us kind of cool? And practically French?

comments

1. anne said on January 24, 2011

Thank you Kristina for your post about Little Vintage.
    It’s wonderful to see these Little Vintage Toys in their original use. We love your horse but also your dress ! Do you allow us to relay your post and photo on our blog (with your copyright and link of course).
    Merci de Paris ;-)

2. amy good house said on January 24, 2011

Love these pretty baby things!

I have to add my 2 cents with the horse though. I had the same one when I was a baby, and I still have a scar on my face from the time I fell forward into the tv set at 3 years old! This was back in 1983. When they, uh , didn’t have toy safety rules. Be careful!

3. nicole b. said on January 24, 2011

I can see the resemblance of Baby Dashiell and Baby Kristina (*wink*)! Too cute.

4. elizabeth antonia said on January 24, 2011

look at your little dress! i love it. you are so cool and totally practically french! xo

5. Marty J. said on January 24, 2011

If you want to see cute vintage baby adorableness, you should check out http://mycakies.blogspot.com/ She dresses her daughters in the most ADORABLE vintage outfits. It pretty much makes your head explode at the sight of it. Love the aqua bassinet.

6. Stefanie Donadic said on January 26, 2011

We have the same horse!!! It was originally my brother’s, he’s now 37. It has sort of been handed down now and my little nieces and nephews place with it. My heart skipped a beat when I saw this picture!!!