March 1, 2011

Back

But all discombobulated and exhausted and behind on life and work and the house is a disaster and we’ve got a birthday party to plan for Saturday. We were only gone 10 days but it seriously felt like we were gone for a month when we opened our front door at midnight on Sunday night.

The trip was so so great. We wanted to stay another week at least. Maybe a year? Dashiell has proven to be an excellent traveler, which means hopefully he’ll be getting a bunch more stamps in his little passport.

More photos soon.

comments

1. Julie said on March 1, 2011

So happy you had a great time…I’ve been reading your posts and learning so much about motherhood while you’ve been away (funny I know, I’m the one who read your birth story while crying my eyes out)! We were in Costa Rica last year, actually Montezuma too and really liked it. What a cute hippie town! Can’t wait to here of your travels!
    xo

2. alyson said on March 1, 2011

glad to hear the trip went well!! looking forward to seeing your photos and living vicariously through them. {so cold and rainy in Portland!!}

3. blake said on March 1, 2011

welcome home! our ‘softy frog’ always comes on trips, too :)

4. Katie said on March 1, 2011

Can’t wait to see pictures! Good luck catching up & planning a sure to be adorable birthday party :-)

5. Kara said on March 1, 2011

Aaaaaaah, Imperial! Totally gives me CR flashbacks. Love it!

6. Giovanna said on March 2, 2011

I can’t wait to hear all about Costa Rica. I’m dying to go back. Glad to hear Dashiell is a good traveler.

7. Daniela said on March 4, 2011

My heart stopped when I saw this picture. Imperial! Haha. I immediately saw Costa Rica in my head. I am from Costa Rica, but I live in Norway and miss my country so so much. I’m having a baby in 4 weeks (maybe) and here in Norway the maternity leave is for a year, so me, my husband and the little lady will take a trip to visit the family in the beginning of 2012 and stay hopefully around 8 week… now I just dream of it!!!