March 15, 2011

Beets

Yum. yumyumyumyum. Was reminded of Kiss My Spatula this morn from Suann. How gorgeous is this photo? I would hang it in my kitchen, for sure.

Also, I would like to start actually making recipes again. I was on a kick for a while, with my list written on our chalkboard wall. But I’ve fallen back into the same old rut of beans and quinoa and other random things thrown together in a bowl. Or take out Thai. Which is delicious, but I’d really like to be eating other things.

Maybe this week I will make something yummy.

comments

1. kendal croix said on March 15, 2011

such lovely colors.

2. Alie said on March 15, 2011

For the life of me, I can’t figure out how to like eating beets, but this photo is gorgeousness!

3. nicole b. said on March 15, 2011
  4. Chaucee said on March 15, 2011

This photo is definitely gorgeous! The colors are beautiful.

5. Caroline said on March 15, 2011

I love beets, pickled, roasted, in soups and in dips. This photo is gorgeous!!

6. Sarah Smith said on March 15, 2011

I just got some beets in my box from Abundant Harvest Organics last week – haven’t used them yet, it’s been forever since I’ve had beets and I’m kinda nervous! Therefore, I think you should share a beets recipe. ;)

7. Desi said on March 15, 2011

I can’t wait. I love your recipes. They always go into heavy rotation over here. Now if you could just get Melanie to post that bomb salad recipe, I would be over the moon.

8. stephanie said on March 16, 2011

hi. i am a new reader who found you via fern and feather. i love your blog and love this photo! i am always looking for new, yummy recipes (i write a (mostly) food blog), so i am looking forward to seeing what you make soon!

9. mrs. may said on March 18, 2011

I’m just going to be honest… I don’t think I’ve ever eaten beets. The only beets that ever floated around my family were those weird pickled ones and well, that’s basically gross. But they’ve always looked yummy to me!

Love love love your recipes! The tuscan white bean soup is a staple in our house now!