March 14, 2011

Deja’s kraft paper gocco’d invites

My dear friend Deja is getting married in (according to her count) 47 days. How do I know this? She tells me every time we talk. It’s so cute. Plus her shower was on Saturday so I just got an update.

I helped her out with her pretty kraft paper invites and they are finally finished and mailed and in most people’s hands. Which is so exciting. I love it sending a project off to it’s final destination.

The little touch of gold ink really gussied them up, don’t you think? I’m in love with gold on kraft at the moment.

We tied them up with black and white baker’s twine and pretty vintage gold thread. Such a cute little package.

Next I think we’re going to tea dye shipping tags for her escort cards. Yay.

comments

1. Johanna Inman said on March 14, 2011

These are beautiful. I love the craft paper paired with gold and baker’s twine.

2. Julie said on March 14, 2011

Really, really lovely. The gold inlay tree really makes the invite special.
    xo

3. Rachel (heart of light) said on March 14, 2011

Crazy gorgeous! I’m feeling the gold on kraft as well.

4. Deja said on March 15, 2011

LOVE THEM!!! Thank you so much Kristina! It was such a fun project, and they way exceeded my expectations! Can’t wait for the next project ;)

5. Anna said on March 15, 2011

these are lovely. I love anything Gocco-ed (not sure that’s even a word. ) I just found your blog via simplesong and love it.

Anna x

6. mixette said on March 15, 2011

Wow: so beautiful. And the stamp is perfect.

7. joslyn said on March 21, 2011

these are stunning…i love the gold with the kraft paper

8. Melissa said on March 26, 2011

Are your friends having Tuba Skinny play at their wedding? I saw Tuba Skinny play on the streets in New Orleans last year – they’re amazing!!! Hope it’s a great wedding. Best wishes to your friend and her husband.

9. Erin said on September 9, 2011

Beautiful invitations!
    I’ve done a few Gocco projects and have always thought I’d Gocco my own wedding invitations. Now that I’ve got 2 months and 2 days til my wedding with still no invitations ordered I’m thinking of tackling the project this weekend. I would like to use kraft paper. Do you mind telling me which brand of paper you used on these and where you got it?

Thanks,
    Erin

10. domain said on October 24, 2014

I think the admin of this web site is genuinely working hard in favor of
    his website, as here every material is quality based stuff.