May 16, 2011

Seaside and a wedding

Very tardy with these, I’m well aware. But here they are, finally. Seaside is, like all of you said, beautiful. It’s such a perfect family vacation town. Tiny, next to the beach, has a coffee shop, a farmer’s market, a fresh juice trailer, and bikes for rent. What more do you need, really?

I had no idea how pretty that part of Florida was. It’s really gorgeous, pine trees and white sand and everything. The only minor issue… I managed to get home with approximately zero photos of the cute town and gorgeous landscape. Not even one of the beach. OOOPS. But I have a few of the wedding festivities that I thought I’d share anyway. Most of the photos from the weekend ended up being of friends and babies. But here are a few of the celebration.

I assume you’ve seen the video of the little guy in action?

Isn’t Deja’s dress so cute?? Stripes!

Thank you all so much for your recommendations! We put them to good use and definitely wished we would have stayed an extra week. Perhaps we’ll be back for another visit.

comments

1. Desi said on May 16, 2011

the bride dragging the groom is too funny. i’m a gonna pin it.

2. Laura *You Stir Me* said on May 16, 2011

I just love the white florals against the rustic burlap on the tables – swoonaroonie:) Her dress, the details, the setting – you could just tell it was a very happy event!

3. Michele said on May 16, 2011

What a beautiful wedding. And so much more so than I thought when I first stated reading your post. For a minute I thought you were talking about Seaside, CA. Um, not exactly pretty. Seaside, FL…definitely.

4. Deja said on May 16, 2011

Kristina,
    I can’t wait to see the rest of your photos! So glad you guys could come. Honestly, the best weekend of my life! We got home last night. Let’s catch up this week for sure! Now that I don’t have a wedding to plan I have a lot more free time!
    Love,
    Deja

5. joslyn said on May 16, 2011

so pretty!!! i knew you would love seaside! it’s magical!!)

xoxo

6. Samia said on May 16, 2011

I love this post… and i absolutely lloved Dejas blue and orange striped dress!! and the loss is ours!! the picture that you portray is amazing!! really what more can you ask for !! the wedding looks lovely!

7. Jenny said on May 17, 2011

Please let us know who makes Deja’s stunning gown. It’s breathtaking!

8. bridget said on May 18, 2011

wheeeeere did she get that striped dress? i must know.

9. Kristina said on May 18, 2011

Deja’s dress is by Thread Social, you all. It is soooo cute! But sadly, not available anymore. She found the last one straight from Thread.