October 4, 2011

Julia Rothman’s Farm Anatomy

Continuing with the farm trend this week, I definitely just bought Julia Rothman’s new Farm Anatomy. For Dashiell of course. Because he likes farm animals and gardens and books. NOT for me, who likes farm animals and gardens and vegetables and books and Julia Rothman.

I love it when we find books that I love as much as Dashiell does.

Other current favorites include Richard Scarry’s Cars and Trucks and Things that Go (which was a favorite of mine and my brother’s when we were little ones) and Joelle Jovliet’s Almost Everything. Which is just beautiful no matter how old you are.

Via Design*Sponge.

comments

1. christina said on October 4, 2011

i love this! so cute!! and i LOVED meeting your adorable sweet family! let’s do it again soon.
    x

2. jamie said on October 4, 2011

3. Ridgely's Radar said on October 4, 2011

Love this! What a cute idea!

4. E. said on October 4, 2011

I’m just recovering from fainting. LOVE it. The handwriting. The chickens. Julia Rothman. Stop it. Again. Buying it for Mia now. Because Mia likes good handwriting. And chickens.

5. Tanya @ Lovely Greens said on October 5, 2011

Oh wow! Country living and beautiful illustration all wrapped up into one book? Looks like one to put on the Christmas wish-list :)

6. blake said on October 5, 2011

oh my gosh, I love everything about this book. NEED. And, thank you… we need a whole mess of new books and I need lots of tips. Thanks!

7. Amy said on October 5, 2011

This looks like an amazing book – I love to garden and I’m lusting after my own flock of chickens, so I’ll definitely have to pick up a copy!

8. johanna said on October 6, 2011

I love the illustrations! I would enjoy flipping through these pages with our without baby!

9. sara said on October 9, 2011

perfection!
    need it.

10. susan said on October 11, 2011

hi there! just saw this book over the weekend. love it!

11. Tracy Rosen said on October 16, 2011

Ok. I guess I need to head to the bookstore! This is darling! What with the fact that we live in the middle of farmland, I think we need it :)

I also want to let you know that I’m bestowing you with The Versatile Blogger Award!

I received it recently and it felt great to be recognized, it’s also prompting me to reach out and leave messages at some of the blogs I read but don’t necessarily comment on.

There are a few provisos to keep the love moving :)

By accepting this award I agree to do the following:
    Thank the blogger who awarded me with a link back to him/her.

Share seven things about myself.

Pass the award on to fifteen other newly discovered blogs.

Please stop my my blog and right click on the award picture to save to your computer so you can add it to your post

Congratulations :)

12. Theresa (Miss Charlotte) said on November 12, 2011

I just found your lovely little world through Pinterest, and yes…I totally just bought this book for … um….perhaps I bought it for my children (who are much older than I would like them to be). Thank you for sharing! *sits anxiously by the post box waiting for delivery* Cheers!

13. chhann vibol said on April 22, 2012

I want to Download this books