January 30, 2013

100 Layer Cakelet

Oh, also THIS has been happening. We launched a mom/baby/family blog on 100 Layer Cake! It’s called 100 Layer Cakelet and (obviously) I’m thrilled to have a new project. Exactly what I need – a new project. But this one is really really fun.

We want 100 Layer Cakelet to be a beautiful, inspiring, and practical place for all you mamas out there. We keep thinking, you obsess about your wedding for one year… but you obsess about your family for the rest of your life. Shouldn’t there be a pretty place to share all the great celebrations and projects and moments that revolve around family? Yes!

I’d love any suggestions you guys have too! Pop over and check it out.

And while you’re over there, you might consider visiting the the Pop-Up Shop where you can book a family shoot with Max Wanger. He took pictures of our family a few summers ago and I absolutely treasure the photos he took. I know there must be a few of you out there who wouldn’t mind a set of photos by Max & Friends.

Don’t be strangers over there, kay?

(And thank you all for your suggestions about family dinners!)

comments

1. Tiffany @ BabyList said on January 30, 2013

Love this! Can’t wait to check it out!!

2. Samantha@TimeForMom-Me.com said on February 14, 2013

Great idea for my family gatherings… Maybe we could do and pop in to that place this weekends! Pretty cool! Thanks for sharing! :)

3. Grace Pamer said on February 20, 2013

Ah Kristina, it’s great! You’ve got such a wonderful design eye. I’ve been following 100 Layer Cake for a while but had never seen your own private blog (which again is beautifully designed) and now this! I’ll share with some fellow mums. I hope its all going well for you and no doubt keeping you ultra busy.

Best
    Grace

4. Milynn said on February 28, 2013

How exciting! Definitely a fun project and one I will be checking out :)

5. ellie said on March 1, 2013

the new site is incredible! i love it, i wish i could relate to it. alas, out of my price range, every post. but, gorgeous none the less! lovely morning doesn’t make me feel as different. :)

6. Kate said on March 5, 2013

I just checked out this website, its beautiful! Great idea!

7. joslyn said on March 26, 2013

i love everything about it!!! so good friend. congrats!!
    xx

8. PARIS BEE kids blog said on May 11, 2013

OMG! I am so pleased to have discovered this! I was addicted to 100 Layer Cake when we were preparing our wedding. Definitely going to be one for my bookmarks!

xoxo PARIS BEE kids blog