February 3, 2014

5/52

I swear I don’t normally dress them like twins, it’s just with hand-me-downs and all, they end up wearing the same clothes all the time.

“A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.”

They’re both totally digging the sunglasses we picked up at the Honest party last week. It was really fun, and even though I am generally in the habit of flaking at the last minute, especially when it involves an event that I have to drag both kids to after a full day of work, (not to mention make myself look presentable), I’m so glad we went.

And a quick plug for their products because I can’t resist… we’ve been using them since Forrest was born and I really genuinely think they’re a great company. So if you’re curious… you should totally give them a try!

comments

1. Clio` said on February 3, 2014

Such little dudes. They are too cute (and not too matchy matchy either!).

2. Aleshea Dominique said on February 4, 2014

I really love that last photo.

3. Christina @ The Murrayed Life said on February 4, 2014

I saw the thumbnail and had to click over because your oldest just looked so COOL. Then there was a second and my color loving heart melted. (Which actually, as much as I love color, my wardrobe has tons of grey… But youuu know, color on kids is totally different. :))

Those sunglasses are amazing!

4. S.K. said on February 4, 2014

aww they’re so adorable! they look like they get along really well ;)

5. v3 diet pill here said on November 22, 2014

If you’ve been considering jumping into a reduced carb v3 diet, you’ll soon locate a number of diet plans and
    programs to choose from. Before employing this drug,
    you should understand concerning the pros and cons of using this v3 diet pill for weight loss.
    Chromium polynicotinate weight loss

6. bound by flame ps4 said on December 7, 2014

There is definately a lot to find out about this topic.
    I really like all of the points you’ve made.

7. pussy toy small said on December 7, 2014

Finding a toy with very easy to operate buttons and switches can be another wise choice.
    There are such a big amount of stages come under this completion where the initial one is easy but slowly- slowly the task could also be complicated.
    Pocket vigina a A more essential part in the teenage stage is finalizing the Sim’s adult goals.

By eighteen months, children will have reached the next toddler milestones
    for every area of development:. However, vaginal air is usually prevented if adequate care is taken by way of a new mother in the postpartum period.

8. cctv magnifier said on December 7, 2014

CCTV represents Closed-Circuit Tele – Vision and it is one from the most economical and effective ways
    to boost your security and still provide peace of mind with the whole family.
    When installing a cctv camera ensure it can be located for a height where it is going to gain a wide field of
    view and can not be tampered with. Cctv quote There are however various objections to CCTV systems mainly for
    the tune of lack of privacy.

The IM conversation log can be available that you can know whenever sensitive facts
    are posted or shared from your child on any in the social networks.

Check out his views about the security cameras systems or
    surveillance camera systems.

9. 福岡 テレビ欄 said on December 7, 2014

安藤ロイドの低視聴率に大島優子の酷い演技が大きく貢献してたこと
    朝鮮人とかハロプロとかモモノフ以外でAKBに極度に
    前人未到の1億再生で文句なしで日本の音楽史に残す名曲になったな

10. protein x powder review said on December 8, 2014

There are actually many articles, television and radio programs on the use of protein drinks.
    If You Choose The Wrong Whey Protein You Will Lose Out
    On a Ton of These Benefits…Here’s How To Choose the Right One:.
    Protein powder for sale The study suggested that
    soy protein is finer quality than milk protein in reducing total cholesterol and non-HDL (non-high-density
    lipoprotein) cholesterol.

I could give you charts and tables of the NPU rates of varied proteins, but I’m going to just ensure that is stays simple.

Proteins putrefy, carbohydrates ferment, and fats
    become rancid due on the workings of intestinal
    bacteria.

11. ibuypower vs cyberpower 2014 said on December 8, 2014

Computer towers are special cases or enclosures meant to hold the components of an office pc or laptop or computer
    (PC). The goal is to suit your needs to possess the ultimate experience of your lifetime with your gaming computer that is certainly unlike anything you’ve
    ever experienced before. Ibuypower revolt ports Are you someone who spends
    a lot of time games online or do you wants to get into it.

You can buy games your children will learn from and acquire help with hand-eye coordination. If the sound cards aren’t of good quality, they’re able
    to ruin the whole experience of doing offers.

12. philips sdv4400 hdtv outdoor antenna said on December 9, 2014

For more information about this homemade antenna design, see these websites.

No matter who says differently, the physics of radio waves says
    that when all the things are equal, a more impressive antenna will do better.

Hdtv antenna hdmi connector It is advised to learn the reviews on various types of Digital
    TV antenna to get more information about this device.

Many people assume that the HDTV antenna won’t actually pick up true HDTV picture.
    Most people own some form of a radio and hear the air thanks to radio signals which can be broadcast coming from
    a radio station with an antenna.

13. protein powder mug cake said on December 13, 2014

It is very unlikely that might be any large amount of pure whey
    protein isolate in a gainer because in the high cost.
    I’ve heard these are one of the very best supplements for muscle mass building.
    Protein powder vons If you might be confused among variety of protein powder then you
    are able to consult your physicianwhich protein powder is bestfor you.

There certainly are a number of Lead Metal Powder Manufacturers all over India.
    The contain protein, fiber, and essential efas and will you could make your
    smoothie rich and creamy.

14. With picking a sofa bed you are able to turn a child’s bedroom into
    a teenager’s study-cum-bedroom or turn an under-used guest bedroom right into a workroom or sewing
    room. If you might be considering getting a sleeper sofa to allow
    for overnight guests, divan beds are an outstanding option.
    Consider the reason(s) you’ll want your
    sofa to serve if you consider design style and upholstery options.

When in doubt, try cleaning a microfiber sofa in the inconspicuous
    area having a white cloth prior to trying a alternate cleaning method in a very visible location. While there, don’t be afraid to test all the sofas you
    may be interested in to be sure they may be as comfortable when you
    wish them to become.

15. At CCTV42 their expert staff have a fantastic technical
    knowledge and can happily help you understand the terms used on his or her website.
    Even though, homes can, be targets of burglary,
    a lot of people do not use CCTV. Sony 16 channel
    cctv dvr So the RG59 will hook up to the DVR and the stability
    digicam through on board BNC connections.

The CCTV cameras help a fantastic deal in deterring crime in places
    like railway stations, banks, hospitals and other crowded
    areas where the eye of the police might not reach. This can greatly simplify a CCTV installation and
    help reduce material costs.