February 3, 2014

5/52

I swear I don’t normally dress them like twins, it’s just with hand-me-downs and all, they end up wearing the same clothes all the time.

“A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.”

They’re both totally digging the sunglasses we picked up at the Honest party last week. It was really fun, and even though I am generally in the habit of flaking at the last minute, especially when it involves an event that I have to drag both kids to after a full day of work, (not to mention make myself look presentable), I’m so glad we went.

And a quick plug for their products because I can’t resist… we’ve been using them since Forrest was born and I really genuinely think they’re a great company. So if you’re curious… you should totally give them a try!

comments

1. Clio` said on February 3, 2014

Such little dudes. They are too cute (and not too matchy matchy either!).

2. Aleshea Dominique said on February 4, 2014

I really love that last photo.

3. Christina @ The Murrayed Life said on February 4, 2014

I saw the thumbnail and had to click over because your oldest just looked so COOL. Then there was a second and my color loving heart melted. (Which actually, as much as I love color, my wardrobe has tons of grey… But youuu know, color on kids is totally different. :))

Those sunglasses are amazing!

4. S.K. said on February 4, 2014

aww they’re so adorable! they look like they get along really well ;)

5. particular said on October 19, 2014

All cctv security systems include 8 security cameras, a
    DVR, energy box, and cables and connectors for a complete installation. The
    DVR program is a bit more expensive than the common techniques which could enable exactly the
    viewing with all the images. Software visualizacion remota dvr camaras de seguridad cctv Privacy – CCTV cameras constantly monitor those activities of people working and living inside a location.

A CCTV security system is an excellent option for those who have property that has numerous different ‘spaces’ that cannot all be viewed in the same time.
    A DVR is really a recording device for digital
    images which come from digital cameras.

6. treasury.gov said on October 22, 2014

This becomes particularly useful if you want to keep your lighting with your driveways, on your stair railings,
    within the gardens and throughout the poolside on for very long hours.

With just a little planning, you’ll be able to savor the advantages of LED lighting.
    Led light bars for sale My inquiry led me as to what lies inside depth, or else the breadth, on this life.

The completed LED bulb will be powered as much as see if in any respect working properly
    and burned set for 30 minutes. LED strobe lights about the contrary require comparatively negligible power and therefore are highly reliable.