February 3, 2014

5/52

I swear I don’t normally dress them like twins, it’s just with hand-me-downs and all, they end up wearing the same clothes all the time.

“A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.”

They’re both totally digging the sunglasses we picked up at the Honest party last week. It was really fun, and even though I am generally in the habit of flaking at the last minute, especially when it involves an event that I have to drag both kids to after a full day of work, (not to mention make myself look presentable), I’m so glad we went.

And a quick plug for their products because I can’t resist… we’ve been using them since Forrest was born and I really genuinely think they’re a great company. So if you’re curious… you should totally give them a try!

comments

1. Clio` said on February 3, 2014

Such little dudes. They are too cute (and not too matchy matchy either!).

2. Aleshea Dominique said on February 4, 2014

I really love that last photo.

3. Christina @ The Murrayed Life said on February 4, 2014

I saw the thumbnail and had to click over because your oldest just looked so COOL. Then there was a second and my color loving heart melted. (Which actually, as much as I love color, my wardrobe has tons of grey… But youuu know, color on kids is totally different. :))

Those sunglasses are amazing!

4. S.K. said on February 4, 2014

aww they’re so adorable! they look like they get along really well ;)

5. particular said on October 19, 2014

All cctv security systems include 8 security cameras, a
    DVR, energy box, and cables and connectors for a complete installation. The
    DVR program is a bit more expensive than the common techniques which could enable exactly the
    viewing with all the images. Software visualizacion remota dvr camaras de seguridad cctv Privacy – CCTV cameras constantly monitor those activities of people working and living inside a location.

A CCTV security system is an excellent option for those who have property that has numerous different ‘spaces’ that cannot all be viewed in the same time.
    A DVR is really a recording device for digital
    images which come from digital cameras.

6. treasury.gov said on October 22, 2014

This becomes particularly useful if you want to keep your lighting with your driveways, on your stair railings,
    within the gardens and throughout the poolside on for very long hours.

With just a little planning, you’ll be able to savor the advantages of LED lighting.
    Led light bars for sale My inquiry led me as to what lies inside depth, or else the breadth, on this life.

The completed LED bulb will be powered as much as see if in any respect working properly
    and burned set for 30 minutes. LED strobe lights about the contrary require comparatively negligible power and therefore are highly reliable.

7. bestnerfgun.nachod.Org said on October 23, 2014

Children need to know the expectation is whenever they get
    the toys out to play with these are also responsible to place them away.

The toys that are meant for older kids are more interactive,
    and might be connected on the computer or television. Nerf yellow sword As guilty as being a parent may feel when choosing food over toys for
    offspring – it really is the right choice as food feeds the mind
    in a more practical way than any toy about the market.

Also several believe these wooden toys were a part in the ritual of Egyptians as gift for
    that afterlife of the child. Wooden toys were also
    located within the tombs of youngsters in ancient Rome.

8. http://Gregsimsfishing.com/ said on October 24, 2014

Wireless internet, known simply as Wi – Fi, has played one factor in boosting all of those business’ sales.
    Neither of the require your password for access and you can now connect
    having a few clicks (once the network is detected).

You are online through Wi – Fi network as well as your Windows XP computers are all patched up and ready to be found
    by your Windows Vista PCs. Rapidly ahead several
    decades plus a vacation getaway in a very treehouse offers grand stairways, smooth timber environment, Egyptian cotton bedlinen and Wi
    - Fi accessibility. How to setup your netgear wn2000rpt universal wifi range extender This could be
    for the reason that wifi network is encrypted and you don’t contain the right key, in which particular case your only solutions are either
    to acquire the best key or hack the encryption.

9. These include things like alarms, sensors, spy cameras, sensors, surveillance
    cameras, digital locks, finger print locks, and much more.
    Another standard definition camcorder, the Panasonic SDR-T50 is one with
    the top ten surveillance cameras for the beginner.

Keep tabs on the enemies and emulate the most effective spys with this collection of state from the art wireless spy equipment.
    Having this camera is the same as being there yourself because
    there are no worries with out problems. Spy camera keychain If you did you then must know how
    long you might have to wait inside queue only to enter the store and
    obtain a glimpse of your respective favorite digicam.